Sunday 13 May 2012

Weekend Wonders

I am still going strong.

Yep - read it and weep - I'm surprisingly in control and eating well.

Unlike many (let's face it, most) recent weekends, I've eaten my flex points, but only my flex points, not my activity points and not any extra.

I've been planning my eating (and drinking!), and I've made some good moves. Like yesterday - I met a friend for a last minute lunch at a restaurant by the river, as it was so lovely and sunny. I simply switched my lunch and dinner plans around so my low-point soup meal was where I needed it. And last night which was a b'day at another friend's pub. There was a buffet laid out when I got there, which smelled flipping amazing, and I didn't touch it despite being stood right next to it. When there was b'day cake (home made coffee and walnut cake for crying out loud!), I had just half and split a slice with someone else. And alternated my alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.

I might even make it out of this weekend all in one peace!!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment