Friday 3 August 2012

Weekly Weigh-in

Somebody around here got so sucked into watching the Olympics that she very nearly forgot to go to her circuits class .... whoops!!

On matters of weight, I'm very content with this week though. The scales this morning said 13st 4.25lbs which is the lightest I've been in a month and a solid 2.5lbs from last week. Some of that is undoubtedly the switch from my old and dodgy scales to new and more accurate ones, but I also think some of it is genuinely me.

I feel like I navigated the festival with not too much damage, and have eaten consistently since. My back's been a little sore this week so I've been careful with my exercise, but I've still managed a surf, spin and a circuits class.

I'm shooting now to see 13st 3lb next. In a strange way it's like winding back time - because my weight has been slowly winding its way up for a while now, as I work to get it back down it's like revisiting historical points. My current weight puts me back to July - my next little step puts me back to June ... I just need to keep steadily doing what I'm doing right now!!

And talking of winding things back ... after a lot of up and down in the fight to get my debts under control, this month marks the new low point in my campaign so far!!! I made good progress in the first part of last year but then lost a lot of ground as my bills and living costs went up last year and I was struggling to balance my money. I've now regained that ground and a bit more, and fingers crossed, I should now be making fresh headway every month from here - in just a couple of months time I'm very much looking forward to crossing the line and getting under £20k of total debts!!

So, basically, I'm feeling very positive today!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment